Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Better Know A Crafter: Shaunna McIntosh

Shaunna recently took the A-Line skirt class at Fancy Tiger Crafts and was a star pupil. She is now cranking out cute summer skirts all on her own. We love this one, a sugary sweet Japanese print with pets in polka dots on a hot pink gingham.

Shaunna McIntosh


1) Tell us a little about yourself.
I am not a very "crafty" person, but I started knitting and felting 2 1/2 years ago and many mittens and slippers have followed. It's a great way to relax. I've been a little scared to sew, but it has been easier than I would have thought.

2) Tell us about your cute skirt.

This is only the second item I have sewn. I took the a-line skirt class at 10am and had finished this (second) skirt by 7pm. Fun and addictive.

3) How did you learn to sew?
I have taken all my classes at Fancy Tiger. Krista and Christina are wonderful.

4) What is your favorite animal?
I am a cat person.

Here is the cute print Shaunna used for her skirt and some of the other super kawaii fabrics we have in right now.


Thanks Shaunna! Happy sewing!

4 comments:

Alicya said...

That cupcake fabric makes me really happy inside.

Noclaf said...

The cupcakes make me hungry...

Fancy Tiger Crafts said...

I wish I had a cupcake right now!

Anonymous said...

What a talented crafter! Have you ever thought of starting a commune? Cupcakes, knitting and sewing OH MY.