Here is how the KAL works:
- Pick our your colors and purchase your yarn, pattern, and needles from us by November 5th and receive 15% off.
- Cast on! We will be casting on for our shawls on November 5th at Craft Night for any local folks who can join.
- Knit! We'll be knitting our shawls together every Tuesday night in November.
- Finish! We hope to finish our shawls by December 3rd. Bring your shawl that night (even if its not done) for a photoshoot and raise a glass with us in congratulatory address!
- If you don't live in Denver you can still join in the fun. Use the hashtag #fancykal on all your photos so we can follow along with your progress virtually. You can order your yarn from us and receive your discount with a quick email of your order + mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Fossil, Woodsmoke, Stormcloud, Truffle Hunt, and Pumpernickel|
Amber went for shades of green for her shawl and it's going to be beautiful!
|Pumpernickel, Artifact, Tent, Sap, and Foothills|
We can't wait to see what you pick! We hope you can join us for the Knit-A-Long adventure!
I am not surprised about these color choices...
This is going to be a fun knit-along, and an easy one to do while talking or watching movies in front of the fire. (^o^)~<3 alsn
Post a Comment