Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jaime's Proper Attire Skirt!

I just finished a new skirt! I've been wanting to make up the Proper Attire Skirt pattern by Anna Maria Horner and have been waiting for the perfect fabric. Of course, it was one of the new Echino prints in black.


There are two designs to chose from for this pattern and I choose the one with the pleated front. The skirt is awesome! I love the high-waisted design and slight pencil skirt fit. It is fully lined in Anna Maria Horner's voile so it is silky soft on the inside. The Echino fabrics are a linen blend so it is a nice crisp fabric to use for this tailored design.


I am all set for spring with my new skirt!

3 comments:

Katie @YarnLove said...

That is a great skirt - and you look so cute in it!

My in-laws live near Denver & I'm going to have to swing by your awesome store this summer when we come for a visit!

Sara Jayne said...

I love this fabric!

Kate W said...

Oooh, I love it!