Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Better Know A Crafter: Megan

Megan recently came into Fancy Tiger Crafts and blew our minds with her amazing crocheted handbag. We had never seen anyone crochet with Noro sock yarn and the results were super adorable.

Megan


1) What crafts do you like to do?

I sew, crochet, knit, collage, basically create clothes and accessories with any material & get inspiration from the movies I watch while completing my project.


2) Tell us about your cute bag.
I crocheted this purse out of Noro Kureyon sock yarn and scraps I had laying around and created the pattern on my own.

3) How did you learn your craft?
My mom taught me to crochet (and sew) when I was five. She's artsy and crafty but denies being any good at her arts.

4) What is your favorite animal?
Rhinoceroses, hippos, elephants and manatees. Big, fat animals.

Thanks Megan! Happy crafting!

No comments: