Here is how the KAL works:
- Pick your colors and purchase your yarn, book, and needles from us by January 7th and receive 15% off.
- Fancy Tiger will be taking special orders for Owl from Quince and Co. Place your order by December 16th to make sure we have your colors in stock and reserved for you in time for our cast on!
- Cast on! We will be casting on for our sweaters on January 7th at Craft Night for any local folks who can join.
- Knit! We'll be knitting our sweaters together every Tuesday night for the duration of the KAL.
- Finish! We hope to finish our sweaters by March 11th. Bring your sweater to craft night on the 11th (even if its not done) for a photoshoot and a high five!
- If you don't live in Denver you can still join in the fun. Use the hashtag #fancykal on all your photos so we can follow along with your progress virtually. You can order your yarn from us and receive your discount with a quick email of your order, phone number + mailing address to email@example.com.
Of Course here at Fancy Tiger we have already started dreaming up our colors!
|Kayes Cardigan | Barred, Cinnamon, Acacia|
|Basic Round-Yoke Unisex Pullover | Huckleberry|
|Birdie Fair Isle Cardigan (with additional colorwork options in foxes or bunnies) | Hemlock, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Tawny (for a cute fox version!)|
|Willard Fair Isle Pullover | Cerulean & Chamomile|
We are so excited to kick off 2014 with a new Fancy Tiger Crafts Knit- a-long! We can't wait to see what you will make!