Monday, March 25, 2013

Jaime's Esme Top

 

There are so many new sewing patterns being released right now, we are in a sewing frenzy over here in Fancyland. The new Sew Liberated patterns are all adorable, but you know how I feel about tops to wear with jeans. Irresistible. I made this top in 3 hours - it was so quick!


My friend Caitlin recently came in with a Tova top made out of this Anna Maria Horner voile and I loved it so much I decided to make my own shirt out of it. The weight and drape of the voile and rayon challis fabrics are perfect for this top. The Esme has an easy fit and the buttoned yoke adds an adorable touch. If you love the Schoolhouse Tunic or Tova top, try out the Esme - it will be your new go-to top pattern!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it, those sleeves are the cutest ♥ !