Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Better Know A Crafter: Jenny Rosalky

Oh, how we miss our dear Jenny! She was like a ray of sparkling Australian sunshine--a regular at our Sewing Help Night during her summer visit from down under. She is an awesome seamstress, quilter and a super fun person.

Jenny Rosalky


1) What makes you want to be crafty?
I love to play with color and pattern so I quilt and embroider and do a little crochet. Now I've found Fancy Tiger--I have been inspired to make bags, soft toys and play with woolen felt. Hence the cushion.


2) Tell us about what you have been working on.
The whale was inspired by the Softies book, the pillow and the bags came out of my head.


3) How did you learn how to do what you do?
Christina helped me with the bags. Mostly I'm self taught.

4) What is your favorite animal?
It varies--this week it is the donkey and the camel.

Thanks Jenny! Come back and visit soon!

5 comments:

emily said...

jenny!!! i misss youuuuu!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I hope you've enjoyed your woodlands fabric! Let me know what you make with it! Take care, see you next time! candice

mixtapezine said...

i love jenny! she is a good friend of ours -- :)

Anonymous said...

Jenny has such a talent with mixing patterns!! I have seen so much of her work, we could learn something from this beautiful woman!!!

broderie said...

jenny is a beautiful woman with a great spirit and sense of flare! she is loved by all us aussies who know her too!