Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Better Know A Crafter: Nadia Bolz-Weber

Nadia is a super sweet lady. She sometimes brings us fresh eggs from her backyard hens. Also, she is a preacher. She just took our zippered pouch class and made us all giggle like teenagers when she made this totally awesome "man bag".

Nadia Bolz-Weber


1) What inspires you to be crafty?
Believe it or not, I'm an ordained Lutheran Pastor at House for All Sinners and Saints. I knit my way through seminary classes, that way if the lecture sucked, heck--at least I got part of a sock knit, so it wasn't a total loss.

2) Tell us about your project.
Fancy Tiger gals are doing their best to teach me to sew. This zippered tote was made in a Fancy Tiger class. I love the beefcake fabric. It's so...festive.


3) How did you learn to sew?
I'm still learning to sew. I swear this week I'm gonna try sewing at home without a helper. Pray for me.

4) What is your favorite animal?
I love gibbons, the small apes who sing duets every morning with their partners.

Thanks Nadia! Happy sewing!

No comments: