Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Better Know A Crafter: Allison Page

Allison is just about the most adorable crafter we know. She recently moved back to Denver and has been crafting up a storm with her knitting and sewing ever since we met her. She recently picked up one of our cross-stitch iPhone cases and amazed us by creating her own magical unicorn design.

Allison Page


 
What makes you so crafty?
I'm a librarian but my #1 passion is crafting. I come from a long line of crafters--my mom and grandma are awesome. My fav craft is knitting. Thanks to Fancy Tiger I'm starting to sew!


Tell us about making your sweet unicorn phone case!
I made a cross-stitched iPhone case. I looked at a unicorn picture and just sketched it out on graph paper, it grew from there.

Allison's sweet unicorn design

How did you learn to do what you do?
I cross- stitched when I was younger. My mom bought me my first kit. When I saw these iPhone cases come out I knew I had to get stitchin' again.

What is your favorite animal?
Sloths and dogs.

Thanks Allison! Happy stitching and knitting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Creative. I like unicorns.

Nicole.Wakeman said...

where can you get this stuff at?