Thursday, June 10, 2010

Better Know A Crafter: Leslie Kennedy

We are always excited when people come in with finished projects in brand new fabrics. Leslie visited us wearing a mesmerizing halter top she made from Robert Kaufman's Viva fabric, which just came out recently. Nice work, Leslie!

Leslie Kennedy


What makes you want to craft?

I work a lot...so I need to have a fun release. In addition to sewing I'm a woodworker.

Tell us about your top.
It's a halter top for my upcoming trip to Belize. This was made using a Vogue pattern with some extra touches to place the "medallions".

How did you learn to be so crafty?
My mom was a professional seamstress and I started sewing when I was 5 years old.

What is your favorite animal?
Cats! We have 3!

Thanks Leslie! Happy sewing!

No comments: