Thursday, June 24, 2010

Better Know A Crafter: Glenda Quan

Glenda and Hazel stopped in recently and made us all swoon for Hazel's adorable new Oliver + S dress. Crafty momma Glenda sewed it out of an Echino border print. Such a cute way to use this fabric! She even made matching bloomers from a purple Echino polka dot! They are killing us with their cuteness!

Glenda and Hazel Quan


Tell us about yourself.
I am a trauma and general surgeon.

What makes you want to be crafty?
I'm inspired by other beginning crafters!

How did you make Hazel's cute dress?
The pattern I used is Oliver + S Tea Party Sundress and Bloomers. I made it with Echino fabric.


How did you learn to sew?
I am self-taught. This is my first time using a pattern.

What is your favorite animal?
My daughter, Hazel!

Thanks Glenda and Hazel! Happy sewing!

1 comment:

emily said...

ach! cute attack!