Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Better Know A Crafter: Angela Fortunato-Renstrom

Angela came to her very first Fancy Tiger Craft Night a few weeks ago and was working on a knitting project in Malabrigo Lace. It is so pretty and delicate knitted up in simple stockinette stitch! Angela is using my personal favorite color of Malabrigo, Frank Ochre, a dazzling acidic yellow. She came in a few days ago proudly wearing her newly finished Whisper cardigan. It's absolutely lovely!

Angela Fortunato-Renstrom


1) What makes you want to craft?
I moved to Denver with my husband from Boise, Idaho in September. I work in insurance so it's nice to have a knitting as a creative outlet after hours.

2) Tell us about your project.
I knitted my cardigan from Malabrigo Lace using the Whisper cardigan pattern from Interweave Knits.


3) How did you learn to knit?
I taught myself how to knit when I was a freshman in college.

4) What is your favorite animal?
Kittens!

Thanks Angela! Happy knitting!

1 comment:

mamafox said...

Lovely. Simply lovely.