The Tills win our unofficial Most Adorable Crafty Couple award. They recently came in with a just-finished quilt that they made together. We love it! Things we cannot believe:
1) This is their first quilt.
2) It took them just a few weeks from start to finish.
3) How awesome they are.
4) They made it for someone else.
5) The planning stages were all done in centimeters!
2) Tell us about your quilt.
This quilt was brought about as a wedding present for some dear friends. Always a good excuse to craft! My mom made me a quilt for my graduation with this pattern. The colors are peacock based. All our material, down to the cotton batting and the rotary cutter came from Fancy Tiger!
3) How did you learn to quilt?
My (Anna's) mom was raised Mennonite so there is much quilting in the family. Patterns and methods have been around me from the beginning, though this is my first "on my own" (with Matthew).
4) What is your favorite animal?
Our three-legged dog, Phoebe.
Thanks Anna and Matthew! Happy quilting, crafting and music-making!