Always a great gift for any knitter is super special yarn. Some of our favorites right now are: (clockwise in the photo from top left)
- Zealana Possum Yarn--New Zealand possum naturally hand dyed in Colorado!
- Twinkle Soft Chunky--100% merino super duper bulky lusciousness
- Malabrigo--super soft kettle dyed yarn
- Pinon Woods Handspun--beaded "single origin" alpaca yarn from Norwood, Colorado, each skein of which includes a picture of the little alpaca it came from (Elana is shown here)
- Ohsuzanna's Handspun Mohair--so soft and fluffy with cute curls of mohair locks spun in
We've got lots of great kits for the all in one, easy-peasy kind of gift giving. For the knitter who wants to dabble in dyeing--the hand dyeing kit includes three skeins of yarn, dyes, woolwash, and instructions for dyeing and knitting your own one-of-a-kind scarf. The sock knitting kit is a great gift to for those ready to take on socks. It includes sock yarn--enough for one pair of socks--a set of needles and six different style of sock instructions for to choose from.
Some fun knitting accessories which make great little gifts or stocking stuffers--how about locally made fancy stitch markers with cute sheep on them, a pom-pom maker for fun embellishment of handknits or a festive peppermint twist measuring tape.