Monday, April 29, 2013

Me Made May 2013 Challenge!

So, Zo...we Fancy Tigers are accepting your challenge!


We--Amber, Jaime and the rest of the Fancy Tiger Crafts crew--sign up as participants of Me-Made-May '13. We will document all of our handmadery weekly here on our blog at www.fanctiger.blogspot.com, hooray!



I, Jaime, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavor to wear a different handmade outfit every day for the duration of May 2013.








I, Amber, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavor to wear a different handmade outfit every day and make at least two new garments for the duration of May 2013




I, Allison, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavor to wear at least one item of handmade clothing 5 days a week and make 2 new handmade things in May 2013.









I, Caitlin of Sparrows and Spools, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavor to wear at least one item of handmade clothing 5 days a week and create 1 new item of clothing each week for the duration of May 2013.
I, Emily Platzer, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavor to wear something handmade by me each day for the duration of May 2013. In addition, I endeavour to create four new handmade items for myself in May 2013.

I, Erikia, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavor to wear tops and accessories I've made as often as I can for the month of May 2013.

I, Katy of ModularModular, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavor to wear lovely handmade items each day for the duration of May 2013.

I, Melissa,sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavor to wear a handmade item 4 days per week and to complete two sewn items and at least 1 knitted item for the duration of May 2013.

Hoo haa, here I go!

I, Miranda, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavor to wear a different dress I've made each day AND wear one thing I've knitted, that I wear often or are from the back of the closet for the duration of May 2013








I, Tina also sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May 2013. I endeavor to wear dresses, outfits, and accessories made by me every day of May!

HALLA!







Here we go!

No comments: